Monday, August 13, 2012

Videos of F1b Miniatures at 1 week old



Greetings from Sandy!
I have already relaxed tremendously in regards to the pups, while still taking wonderful care of them! I lick and feed them regularily along with poking my head through the whelping box cover to count and check! I take longer breaks in the living room, when the puppies are napping. In addition, my dog mates can lie around near the whelping box and I'm cool with it. I also am returning to normal as far as pottying outside.

Mom weighed the pups today, and they are all growing well. Most of the pups weigh 1.15 to 1.25 lbs. "Little guy" weighs 1 lb which is great progress also! Doubling in weight is normal the first week and then things slow down in later weeks! Your pup will be 4.5 to 6 lbs by 8/9 weeks.

This is a picture of how I can feed all 7 pups at the same time!
One by one they will fall asleep, after nursing.

Please see videos below for double decker feeding and newborn sights and sounds!


No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive