Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baccio-Reserved for Michael & Monica & family




















This expression above looks serious, but it is more of my laid back look.
I am friendly, intelligent, playful, adventurous and low key. I love to cuddle and to sleep. I love to play outdoors and sometimes don't want to come inside because I am having too much fun.
I act a lot like Daisey.
I weighed 3 pounds at 3 week, 3.75 pounds at 4 weeks and 4.15 pounds at 5 weeks. 4.8 pounds at 6 weeks. 5.6 pounds at 7 weeks and 7 pounds at 8 weeks.















No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive