Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jazz-Reserved for Charles & Celene

I love to sit right in front of Trina and look up at her so she will pick me up.







I am very very friendly, playful, smart and adventurous. I like to explore and am very adaptable. I also like to cuddle and be held. Sometimes I "bounce" across the room right now as a happy puppy. I am a lot like Sandy when she was little.
I weighed 2.25 pounds at 3 weeks, 2.5 pounds at 4 weeks and 3.1 pounds at 5 weeks. I weighed 3.4 pounds at 6 weeks. 3. 6 pounds at 7 weeks. I will weigh a little over 4 pounds at 8 weeks.



















No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive