Sunday, January 2, 2011

Puppies are 2 weeks old, today!


Hello! I have been losing some of my hair this week, even though I normally don't shed much, which is a normal part of the post pregnancy process. The puppies opened their eyes this week with the two cream males taking the lead, then the two females and last of all, the curly apricot male. They keep on gaining weight although not as rapidly as in the first week with the female pups weighing a little under 2 lbs and the males at 2 lbs or so.
Love, Sandy

We opened our eyes between Friday and Sunday morning, one at a time. I was the first male to open my eyes. My sister below opened hers shortly after me. Even though we can see, we are still sleeping a lot and eating. Mom even feeds us sitting up sometimes. Soon we will be toddling around and by next week, we will start playing with each other.

Now that we can see, we compete for the best feeding spots as seen in the next few pictures.
Love, the puppies


No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive