Monday, April 7, 2014

F1 Miniature Golden doodle, Artie, will be 9 weeks old on April 9, 2014

 
Greetings from Artie! I have a fabulous life between being hugged by a toddler, students, or my future owners! I am curious about everything including the flash in the camera. I am acclimating to my crate in preparation for my new home. I love sitting for treats, playing and running outside. This entire week is Mom's spring break so there is going to be more outdoor fun in the sun. It's wonderful to be a puppy! Yeah!!!!



  

I've got hops!



Lucy





Lucy watches Mirabella sing a song.

Then I play with the stick and Mirabella.



That's all folks. Happy Spring!!!!

 

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...