Monday, February 24, 2014

F1 Miniature Male Doodle will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday, February 26th!

Greetings from Peter Pan (the nickname given to the male puppy by our daughter!),

What  a wonderful couple of weeks! I opened my eyes last Wednesday with a calm and inquisitive expression. I have been enjoying eating and sleeping and eating some more. I just started exploring my whelping box in the last couple of days and sniffing a few small toys. My mom put a dog bed in my box, secured underneath some blankets so I have to crawl over it, similar to what I would do with another puppy. I also have met Mirabella, the little girl of the household and she loves to hold and jostle me just a little, to help me socialize. She can't wait til I'm a little more mobile. Enjoy the photos!



 




No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive