Sunday, June 2, 2013

Clark, F1 Mini Goldendoodle is 3 weeks old tomorrow!

 
Greetings from Clark!
Four golden retriever puppies are being fostered by my breeder, Trina, so that I can have litter mates and have excellent socialization, compliments of Mt. Si Goldens.
The golden retrievers come from a litter of 11 puppies and were born 10 days after I was.  
Since momma Lucy took four additional puppies under her wing,  it
makes a more comfortable load for the other retriever mom.
If you know of anyone looking for beautiful, purebred, AKC golden retrievers with all the OFA certifications, please contact Donna Pleasant at Mt. Si Goldens: mtsigoldens@comcast.net, 425-444-4007
I am at the very end on the left and then the four goldenretrievers.
Two golden retriever puppies, piling on top of me, Clark.
I am at the bottom.
 
I rolled over when the flash went off! The additional puppy is in the corner 
on top of the heat pad. 
That's me, Clark, and a golden retriever snuggling over me!
Two golden retrievers

I am on the right with golden retrievers around me!

Two golden retrievers
One golden retriever (1.5 weeks old)
Good night!
Lots of Love,
Clark

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive