Sunday, May 26, 2013

Clark is 2 weeks old, tomorrow!

 
 
 Greetings from Clark! My eyes will be opening soon, in time to see my new littermates, some golden retrievers that Trina is fostering since their momma had 11 puppies! This is so I can have puppies to play with when I'm older for excellent socialization. In the meantime, Trina's daughter, Bella loves to come home just to hold me. She tells everyone that she has a puppy at her house.



 
My momma Lucy keeps a protective eye on me while I sleep in Bella's lap.
I have a nice fat belly from not having to compete for food. That will all change soon, yet I will still get plenty!
 
Love and Puppy Kisses,
Clark

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive