Thursday, March 28, 2013

We love being puppies!

 
 Greetings from the puppies! We have been poking our noses outside, but today we officially explored the outdoors. We were enjoying ourselves until a big chainsaw started up next door so we enjoyed being in Trina's and the toddler's lap.We are listed below with the person who reserved us and each of has some notes for cute things we have done so far!


 Cutie, Reserved for Denise, Kevin, Taylor and Kai
(7 photos) 
 

I was the first one to explore the yard. I did great until the grass was higher than my head and then I made a noise and looked around for Trina. The grass is getting mowed tomorrow.
I am also buddies with wavy girl. 


Small Wavy Girl, Reserved for Jamie and Family
(7 photos) 
I was fearless when the big noise came on next door and
 I kept on following the big dogs around the yard.
I am on the right
 
 
Louie, Reserved for Heather and Family
(8 Photos)
I am on the left
 I am curious and I love to peak my head up over the box, to see what's going on!
 
 
Sweetie, Reserved for Kim
(8 photos) 
I am very friendly and I enjoyed playing with Trina's beaded necklace today!
 

 
 Golden Boy, Reserved for Christie and Dave
(7 photos)
I was the first one to figure out how to escape from the whelping box.
I was very proud of myself. I was also curious about Trina's beaded necklace.
 
  
Blooper Photo
I am licking the toddler in this picture, but it appears otherwise! :)
 

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive