Thursday, July 7, 2011

My F1b miniature puppies are coming soon!

Greetings from Sandy!

Everyone in our house is waiting for my puppies to come, especially my mom and dad.
We expect the puppies anytime between now and the weekend. I have been waddling around and trying to sleep through this hot week. I have been purposefully walking in the shade when I go out to go potty. While I always have loved my tummy rubbed, I REALLY like it right now. While I am usually very sweet natured towards Frankie, he better stay away from my FOOD right now!

Whenever my mom pets my tummy, she can see the puppies movin', movin', movin' and kickin'!

I will be posting pictures, once my puppies come.

Love, Sandy

P.S. Once the puppies are born, they will be available 9 weeks from their date of birth. I have a list for the puppies so please let mom & dad know if you want your name on that list. A fully refundable $300 deposit is required to hold your spot on the list as soon as the puppies are born. We will email our address or we accept payments at paypal:trinapalo@comcast.net. 

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive