Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Holidays from Sandy and Frankie!

Hello from Sandy! I am an F1 miniature goldendoodle,
posing for you after mommy sent me to the groomers.
I am expecting puppies in December!
This is Frankie, my new mate and AKC poodle stud!



This is my owner, Trina, and we are playing out in the snow on a strange day in Seattle!




I was a princess for Halloween! I am doing the whole golden retriever mellow look!

I just wanted to send a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 2nd Litter!!
The pups in that litter turned 1 years old on November 19th!!!


No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive