Friday, March 21, 2014

F1 Miniature Goldendoodle was 6 weeks old, March 19, 2014

https://share.htc.com/nbCvO4SaA#slides/1

Greetings from Artie, the miniature goldendoodle! I am having a fabulous time at six weeks! I am doing a great job with my potty training and playtimes, inside and outside. Life is just a wonderful adventure at this age!  I play hard, eat well and then fall into a peaceful slumber.




Lucy, my mom, playing with me and socializing me!



 

I love my dog family and human family and my future owners. Next week, I will be visiting Mom's special education class for socialization, a wonderful experience for me and the students.
Lots of Love,

Artie

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive