Monday, August 1, 2011



Greetings from Sandy!
At times, I  like to feed my pups in a sitting up position because it is easier for me to make sure all of them can eat at the same time. I sniff (count) the pups and lick them in greeting. The pups are getting bigger! It is normal for my pups to vary in weight (from birth) since they are a mix of a doodle and a poodle. See their weights below:


 
Apricot Female, 3. 2 pounds
 
Cream or Golden Male, 2.15 pounds

Apricot Female, 3. 4 pounds



Golden Male, 2.25 pounds

Apricot Male, 2.75 pounds



No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive