Sunday, July 24, 2011

We are 2 weeks old today!

The 3 Amigos!










 Greetings from Sandy! Now that their eyes are open, the pups are starting to move around more, even though they have always been able to scoot and toddle. The puppies look around for me as soon as they wake up so they can be the first to get a snack! As the puppies grow, they will start to move to another side of the whelping box to go potty. They will also squat on their own and no longer need the licking assistance that I provide. In the meantime, I do my job and I do it well. I love my pups!
Mom will be posting videos of my cute little darlings later!

Love, Sandy

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive