Scout chewing on natural raw hide.
Activities for this week for our 2 male puppies and 1 female puppy:
- All puppies had their first bath last Tuesday. Scout and Baily had another bath this week.
- Puppies are spending more and more time with us in the house along with their outside play times.
- They fall asleep at night next to Kent and I before returning to their kennel.
- All puppies are playing with water in an overturned child's swimming pool (less intimidating). Baily especially loves water.
- They are entirely weened and eat dry puppy food.
- We have less and less accidents in the house and they are getting a hang of the potty training. As soon as one is sniffing, we take them outside to our front yard for 2 minutes (when in our living room).
- We are continuing to work on familiarity with a leash. The puppies are starting to get it.
- They all come running when we call their names and they are attaching more to people.
- They are continuing to enjoy the other dogs of our household and are curious about our cat, Samba.